Why rent a stairlift?
- Worry Free
- No surprise bills
- No fuss or mess
- Quick installation
- Quick removal
- Backup and priority call out
- Cost effective short term solution
If you want a stairlift for a short period of time then Parkgate Mobility have probably got the answer.
Short term stairlift rental can be cost effective and give piece of mind. Quick installation, no fuss, no mess and when you no longer require the lift it is taken away. There are no hidden charges and it is easy to budget.
We charge an initial charge of £450.00 payable on installation which comprises of:-
- Installation and removal fee
- First three months rental. Further months charged at £50 per month
- An annual service
- All callout charges
- Breakdowns and repairs due to mechanical failure are included in the monthly rental.
Terms and conditions of stairlift rental:-
- Monthly rental is to be paid by direct debit mandate and the first payment is to be made three months from date of fit.
- Stairlift is to be serviced annually at a mutually convenient time. Price included in rental.
- A minimum three month rental period is required.
- The stairlift is to remain the property of the Parkgate Mobility
- No unreasonable request of inspection of the stairlift to be refused, subject to notice.
- All repairs are to be carried out by Parkgate Mobility.
- For damage caused by negligence or misuse the hirer must meet all costs.
- Parkgate Mobility has the right to remove the stairlift if there is any indication of negligence or misuse upon inspection.