Our most supportive sandal
A refresh of our popular Amy sandal, this flattering style is supportive and very adjustable, so it fits a range of swelling. It also fits a slightly slimmer heel as it fastens high up the foot. The tongue cleverly disguises swelling and stops the laces digging in, while the soft, cushioned footbed and stretchy, cushioned elastane lining add to the overall comfort.
Why you’ll love Amelie…
- Adjusts to fit a variety of swelling
- Lightweight sole is stable and flexible
- Will fit a small, half orthotic
- Lacing to the toe gives a very adjustable fit
- Cushioned stretchy lining for added comfort
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 4 to 9
- Half sizes available
- Sapphire Blue