This scooter is available on the Motability scheme, for more information please click here.
The Pride Colt Pursuit (previously the XL8) is the top of the line of the sporty Colt range. This scooter has luxury features such as full LED lighting rig including kerb light and an adjustable headlight, and wrap-around delta tiller. But underneath this stylish exterior is a full powered, full sized 8 mph mobility scooter.
The 70 amp batteries in this upgraded version give a range per charge of 35 miles. With a capacity of over 28 stone, and dual 50ah batteries the Pride Colt Pursuit is a capable performer both on the road and pavement, with a range of 20 miles per charge. Oversized 13″ wheels front and rear, and 3″ ground clearance ensure that the Colt is not bothered by curbs and obstacles up to 4″. The Pride Colt Pursuit is the perfect blend of form and function, and is a worthy flagship to the range.
Available in Candy Apple Red, and Viper Blue.
Specification of the Colt Pursuit
- Weight Capacity: 28 Stone 8lbs (181 kg)
- Tyres: Front: 4″ x 13″ (10 cm x 33 cm) Rear: 4″ x 13″ (10 cm x 33 cm) Anti Tips – Rear
- Maximum Speed: 8 mph (12.87 k/h)
- Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 207 lb (94Kg)
- Heaviest part (front section)
- Standard Seating
- Ground Clearance: 9.69 cm (3.81″)
- Standard Seating: Reclining – Folding – Captains Style Seat Size: 18″ x 18″ (46 cm x 46 cm) Weight: 20Kg (45 lb )
- Turning Radius: 170 cm (67″) Drive System: Rear wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24 – volt DC motor.
- Overall Length: 134 cm (53″) Braking System: Electronic, regenerative, and electro-mechanical
- Overall Width: 63.65 cm (25″) Battery Requirements: Two x 12 volt – 50 amp as standard Can be upgraded to 2 x 12 volt – 70 amp.