This scooter is not available on the Motability scheme.
This stylish new Sport Rider was inspired by some of the leading designs in the Motorcycle industry. This moves away from the traditional type of scooter, creating desirability and excitement to the driving experience.
The Sport Rider is our modern design 8mph scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive range. This easy to operate vehicle provides state of the art performance and will give years of dependable service.
Using technology borrowed from the automotive industry the all round suspension provides excellent ride quality and handling, making a cruise on the Sport Rider both exhilarating and comfortable.
The Sport Rider carries the Drive Medical brand; this ensures a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.
Features of the Drive Medical Sport Rider
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- 4mph Pavement and 8mph maximum road speed settings*
- Weight carrying capacity 28 stone (180kg)
- 31 mile range*
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Motorbike style wheels with chrome mud guards
- All round lighting, inc large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights
- Twin dial digital dash
- Trip computer with odometer
- Fully auto Easy to use “Self Diagnostic” fault-finding system
- Excellent manoeuvrability and turning circle
- Easy to use controls
- Height adjustable headrest
- Twin rear view mirrors
- Large accommodating footwell with anti slip rubber mat
- Additional Hand Brake
- Angle adjustable handle bars
- Key ignition for security
- Rear bumper provides additional protection
- Anti tip wheels
- Width adjustable armrests
- Road and pavement legal
- Optional Lockable and removable rear pannier
- Large seat back storage pocket
Specification of the Drive Medical Sport Rider
- Length – 65″ (165cm)
- Height – 44″ (112cm)
- Width – 31″ (78cm)
- Max User Weight (28stone) 180kg
This scooter is not available on the mobility scheme.