The Link Self-propelled wheelchair is an attractive and adaptable chair which offers six different seating widths to suit your individual needs. It is available as self-propelled or attendant-propelled, and has an extra lightweight aluminium frame to ensure it’s extremely easy to handle. The Link is suitable for full-time use and is designed for maximum practicality.
Key features include a height adjustable backrest for tailored support and a half-folding back to make reaching for objects behind you easier. For comfort, safety and convenience, the Link is fitted with swing-back and detachable armrests, an angle adjustable footplate, and a heel strap. You may also wish to add optional extras, such as height adjustable armrests and elevating leg rests for maximum comfort.
For peace of mind when you’re out and about, the Link is fitted with puncture-proof tyres. Rear antitippers are also fitted as standard for safety on hills. As an optional extra, additional drum brakes can be fitted to enable the attendant to also apply the brakes.
Features of the Link Self Propelled Wheelchair
- Perfect for full-time use
- 36cm/14″ seat width
- Attendant-propelled with cable brakes (self-propelled version also available)
- Extra lightweight, non-rusting, aluminium frame to ensure it’s extremely easy to handle
- Height adjustable backrest for tailored support
- Swing-back and detachable armrests
- Angle adjustable footplate with heel strap
- Rear antitippers fitted as standard for safety on hills
- Puncture proof tyres
- Cool Silver finish
- 19.5 st/125 kg maximum user weight
- 1 year parts warranty plus 2 year main frame warranty
This product DOES qualify for VAT exemption. If you qualify for VAT exemption, VAT will not be added to the price for this item at checkout.