For comfort, safety and convenience, the Link is fitted with swing-back and detachable armrests, an angle adjustable footplate, and a heel strap. You may also wish to add optional extras, such as height adjustable armrests and elevating leg rests for maximum comfort.
The Link is suitable for full-time use and is designed for maximum practicality. Key features include a height adjustable backrest for tailored support and a half-folding back to make reaching for objects behind you easier.
Features of the Link Transit Wheelchair
- Perfect for full-time use
- 43cm/17″ seat width
- Attendant-propelled with cable brakes (self-propelled version also available)
- Extra lightweight, non-rusting, aluminium frame to ensure its extremely easy to handle
- Height adjustable backrest for tailored support
- Swing-back and detachable armrests
- Angle adjustable footplate with heel strap
- Weight: 17.2kg
- Rear antitippers fitted as standard for safety on hills
- Puncture proof tyres
- Cool Silver finish
- 125 kg/19 3/4 st maximum user weight
- 1 year parts warranty plus 2 year main frame warranty
This product DOES qualify for VAT exemption. If you qualify for VAT exemption, VAT will not be added to the price for this item at checkout.