This beautifully soft, seam-free shoe is ideal if you have diabetes or very sensitive feet as there’s nothing to rub or irritate. The toe area is extra deep so it’s also great for problem toes while the three Velcro straps can be easily adjusted to accommodate swollen or misshapen feet. The leather is soft but resilient, ensuring a comfy and secure fit.
Features of the Alison Seam Free Shoes
- Seam-free lining is made from a sanitised material which allows feet to breathe
- Soft, moulded footbed is very comfy and is breathable and anti-fungal
- Footbed is removable for even greater fitting flexibility
- Shock absorbing sole adds stability to the foot and ankle
- Opens almost down to the toe so it’s easy to get on and off a swollen foot
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- No half sizes available
- Black Leather
- Burgundy Leather
- Mink Leather
- White Leather
This product DOES qualify for VAT exemption. If you qualify for VAT exemption, VAT will not be added to the price for this item at checkout.