Ultra versatile with a choice of five seat widths, the Whirl is designed to be a simple yet versatile wheelchair ideal for part or full-time use. The Whirl is available as attendant-propelled or self-propelled.
The Whirl’s narrow frame and compact dimensions ensure great manoeuvrability indoors and in confined spaces. Its punctureproof tyres, in contrast, provide extra peace of mind outdoors.
Comfort all day, every day The Whirl features fully padded upholstery with a calf-support strap for comfort and safety. It further features a detachable half-folding backrest to make reaching for objects behind you easier. The detachable backrest also makes the chair more compact for storage.
Features of the Whirl Self Propelled Wheelchair
- 1 year parts warranty plus 2 year main frame warranty
- 18 st/115 kg maximum user weight
- Cool Silver finish
- Puncture proof tyres
- Removable desk armrests to enable you to get closer to tables and worktops
- Detachable half-folding back to make reaching for objects behind you easier
- Quick-release removable wheels to reduce weight and make the chair easier to lift and store
- Robust steel frame
- Self-propelled with cable brakes (attendant-propelled version also available)38cm/15″ seat widthIdeal for part or full-time use
This product DOES qualify for VAT exemption. If you qualify for VAT exemption, VAT will not be added to the price for this item at checkout.