The Swift lightweight transit wheelchair is a practical uncomplicated wheelchair. The Swift has been designed to be compact, lightweight and practical making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. With its ultra lightweight construction and compact size when folded, it allows for easy storage and transportation.
It has maintenance free puncture proof rear tyres, with main locking brakes and additional attendant handbrakes for convenience. It has the newly designed ‘flared out’ attendant handles, allowing for more stable maneuverability and a more compact size when folded down.
Features of the Lightweight Transit Wheelchair
- Overall Weight: 11.5kgs complete (10kg without footrests).
- Max User Weight: 18st (115kg).
- Overall Height (backrest folded): 29.25″ / 74cm.
- Overall Height: 38″ / 96.5cm.
- Overall Length (footrests removed): 24.5″ / 62cm.
- Overall Width Folded (18″ model): 12″ / 30cm.
- Overall Width Open (18″ model): 24.25″ / 61.5cm.
- Armrest Height: 9″ / 23cm.
- Footplate to seat adjustment: 38cm – 48cm (5 holes).
- Backrest Height: 16″ / 41cm.
- Seat Height from ground: 19.6″ / 50cm.
- Seat Depth: 16″ / 41cm.
- Seat Width: 18″ / 46cm.
- Metallic silver frame.
- Swing away and detachable footrests.
- Robust puncture-proof tyres for simple maintenance.
- Maining lockiing and attendant operated brakes.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Lightweight and robust aluminium frame.
This product DOES qualify for VAT exemption. If you qualify for VAT exemption, VAT will not be added to the price for this item at checkout.