With a choice of five seat widths, the (Crash Tested) Whirl is designed to be a simple yet versatile wheelchair ideal for part or full-time use. The Whirl is available as attendant-propelled or self-propelled. The Whirl’s narrow frame and compact dimensions ensure great manoeuvrability indoors and in confined spaces. Its puncture proof tyres, in contrast, provide extra peace of mind outdoors.
The Whirl features fully padded upholstery with a calf-support strap for comfort and safety. It further features a detachable half-folding backrest to make reaching for objects behind you easier. The detachable backrest also makes the chair more compact for storage.
Features of the Whirl Transit Wheelchair
- Ideal for part or full-time use
- Attendant-propelled (self-propelled version also available)
- Robust steel frame
- Detachable half-folding back to make reaching for objects behind you easier
- Removable desk armrests to enable you to get closer to tables and worktops
- Puncture proof tyres
- Cool Silver finish
- 18 st/115 kg maximum user weight
- 1 year parts warranty plus 2 year main frame warranty
This product DOES qualify for VAT exemption. If you qualify for VAT exemption, VAT will not be added to the price for this item at checkout.