The TGA power assist attaches to any wheelchair in literally seconds. Once fitted you will never need to push the wheelchair again. Simply walk behind the chair with your thumb on the control and let the powerpack do all the work for you.
No more struggling up hills, ramps or uneven ground, just press the lever and enjoy the effortless transportation the powerpack assist provides.
With speeds of up to 4mph with upto 18st on board and a range of up to 10 miles per charge, there is more than enough capacity for most days out. The solo powerpack assist is the most technically advanced carer controlled wheelchair powerpack on the market.
Light enough to take anywhere, the power pack enables you to have that extra mobility from car boot, coach, train, boat and plane.
For those who have greater day to day needs and may require extra traction the twin wheel model (Duo) is also available. The DUO model also has a reverse function built in.
Features of the Wheelchair Powerpack Assist
- Incredibly easy to fit
- So easy to use and simple to remove
- Designed and made in the UK
- Tens of thousands sold worldwide
- Two year parts and labour warranty
Specification of the Wheelchair Powerpack Assist
- Motor Power: 12v, 160w
- Total weight: 13kg (29lb)
- Battery weight: 6.9kg (14lb)
- Battery capacity: 12v, 20ah
- Wheel size: 200 x 50mm
- Max speed: 6kmh / 4mph
- Battery range: 16km / 10miles (approx)
- Max user weight: 114.5kg / 18 st